Sunday, March 10, 2024

Spirit Feeding • Flesh Starving † Theme Reveal

 

 


This year’s blog came way too fast. As every year I had all intentions of having my posts done and ready to go so that I have more time to visit other people’s blogs. OMG I’m such a procrastinator.

This is my tenth year participating in the A2Z Challenge. It’s so much fun. Hooking up with fellow bloggers is like a family reunion. I started this post on Valentine’s Day. I figured if I started then and wrote one post a day I’d have all of my posts completed by the time Theme Reveal came out and I could just enjoy reading others posts. Well, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Which brings me to my theme.

Similar to last year I will be in tandem with Crackerberries posting a blurb there and a recipe here.  When I first went to Culinary Arts back in the 80’s I learned to cook for institutions.  BIG! When I got married and had children and we always had a ton of family around so the cooking continued to be BIG!

Like the theme for the A-Z team, this year, Crackeberries Kitchen will be blogging about hope and positivity by starving the flesh. (Learning to cook for two instead of an army!)  

Tall Cool ne and I have walked thousands of miles over the last 18 years.  I’ve shared some posts about it in the past on Joe & Ella’s blog.  We all need that encouragement to be better stewards of our bodies.  We committed to calorie counting again at the beginning of the year.  Unlike anyone else, starting a resolution is easy, sticking to it, not so much. The struggle is real, my friend, the struggle is real.

My friend, Beck asked me if I had any suggestions on how to cook for one or two. I never really gave it a thought until now.  So here's the challenge! Cooking for two and trust me when I say it's going to be a challenge.  Hope you’ll join me in the A2Z blogging challenge.

Cheers,



13 comments:

Writing Sparkle said...

Sounds like an interesting theme. Lots of luck. See you in April.

Mystee said...

Stopping in to take a look at your theme and wish you a happy March and a wonderful April. Can't wait to read more during April! ♥

Random Musings said...

I know what you mean about time flying! I had such good intentions of having my posts mostly done by now and I have a grand total of zero haha. Good luck with the challenge
Debbie

Hallie said...

Great theme choice for the A to Z challenge! Looking forward to the rest of your alphabet journey!
My topic (here: https://gritandgrace2015.blogspot.com/2024/03/atozchallenge-theme-announcement.html ) may not have as much appeal for everyone, but I’m going to give it a try 🙂

Narayana Rao K.V.S.S. said...

Welcome to A to Z 2024 Blogging.
My theme for this year A to Z Blogging is: Excellent Industry 4.0 Implemented Companies.
A to Z 2024 Blogging - Theme - McKinsey - WEF Lighthouse Smart Manufacturing Industry 4.0 Plants - Factories - Industrial Engineering 4.0

Alana said...

So I see you are doing two blogs again this year. For me, cooking for any number of people would be a challenge, but my husband does it each night. And, I'm a Weight Watchers lifetime member so there's that, too. So I might drop by from time to time to see what's on the menu.

Whispering Peace said...

Fantastic theme you've chosen for the A to Z challenge! Can't wait to see what you have in store for the next letters of the alphabet.
https://whiskeyandwhispers.blogspot.com/2024/03/unveiling-my-atozchallenge-theme-genre.html

Salem Devina said...

Fantastic theme reveal! I can't wait to explore your posts during the A to Z challenge in April. Wishing you all the best as you embark on this creative journey. Here’s a link to mine - https://hellfireandchaos.blogspot.com/2024/03/atozchallenge-theme-announcement.html

Aurorah / Never Saw it Coming said...

Exciting theme reveal! I'm looking forward to following your A-to-Z journey throughout April. Best of luck with the challenge. I’ve restarted my blog and deleted all the old content since I’ve been away for about 10 years and am coming back with the A-to-Z Challenge, hopefully it’ll give me some blog theme motivation and some dedicated readers. My theme is here: https://illusionsofchaos.blogspot.com/2024/03/hello-again-atozchallenge-theme-reveal.html

D Kai Wilson-Viola said...

Love the theme - I'll be looking out for it when I'm doing posts about food!

I’m doing the “AtoZ of me and my inspirations” and while I’m committed to doing a minimum of 26 posts, I’ll be doing extras and dragging my other blogs into it too. Mostly because I had an issue in October that means I’ve been building a blog out of the horrible thing that happened to help others.

Kai

https://kaiberie.com

Timothy S. Brannan said...

I am really looking forward to it. My son is a chef and this will be fun.
--
Tim Brannan | The Other Side A to Z of Dungeons & Dragons
https://theotherside.timsbrannan.com/

Timothy S. Brannan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pilch92 said...

Always looking for new recipes for my hubby and I. Looking forward to your posts.