Sunday, March 12, 2023

THEME REVEAL - FEEDING THE FLOCK 23

 



Has it already been a year?  I planned to have this challenge all buttoned up and ready to go by now.  I haven’t even started writing them yet, however, the thoughts are jumbling around in my head.  This will be my ninth year of participating in the A-Z blog.  I love it because we get to catch up with old blog buddies and we get the opportunity to meet new blog buddies. I’ve not been blogging since last year, and my attempts at taking part in the road trip after last year's challenge failed.  But here I am back again to play along. 


Back in 2010 I was part of a bible study with a group of women who were struggling with addictions.  This was one of best experiences of my life.  Only the resilient survive, and survival comes through JESUS. Only JESUS saves!  My theme this year has to do with The Great Commission: “Go and make disciples of all the nations…” FEEDING THE FLOCK. I’m going to share an experience on my story page in tandem to the recipe here. It’s a HUGE undertaking but I’m up for the challenge, are you? 


Do you have a recipe request?  How has food made you resilient in your struggles?  Feel free to share your comments below.

Cheers,




3 comments:

Dave Roller said...

2 blogs 1 challenge. SOunds delicious!

Narayana Rao K.V.S.S. said...

My own thinking is that God has given every living being sufficient freedom and choice while keeping the full power of intervening in the affairs of the world at his discretion. Apart from praying, living beings have to live and do things necessary for living of themselves and living of others. You have to take care of your children, parents, relatives and friends.

I am writing new posts in my popular blog on industrial engineering. Theme A to Z of Industrial Engineering Theme reveal post. A to Z of Industrial Engineering
Happy Blogging and Reading.

Timothy S. Brannan said...

This will be fun. I am looking forward to seeing what you post all month.
The Other Side | Blogging A to Z Theme Reveal: Doctor Who