Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Herb Tarlick Steak

I know, I know … probably NY Strip is best cooked without any additional flavorings. But I wanted garlic and I marinated it for about 30 minutes and it was delectable! Herb Tarlick = garlic herbed steak. Just saying herbed garlic reminded me of Herb Tarlick from WKRP in Cincinnati. Remember that sitcom?




1 lb New York Strip (or other beef)
3 cloves of garlic, minced
¼ cup red wine vinegar
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
3 Tbsp fresh chopped parsley
¼ tsp cayenne pepper






Combine all ingredients in small bowl and mix well. Rub over steaks being sure to cover both sides. Let stand on counter at room temperature for 30 minutes. Grill to desired doneness. Serve with your favorite side.


© Crackerberries 2009

No comments: