Thursday, April 20, 2023

Quick & Easy Pork Loin - Feeding the Flock 23

 





Preheat oven 350º
1½ lb. pork loin
½ head cabbage (next time I will use the whole thing)
2 small pickling cucumbers, sliced (next time I will use 4-5)
2 tbsp. lime juice
1½ tbsp. onion flakes
2 tsp. garlic powder
salt & pepper
¼ cup mustard dressing

Place the cabbage and cucumbers in a greased baking dish.  Sprinkle with lime juice, onion flakes and garlic powder.  

Salt the pork loin and rub with honey mustard dressing.  Generously pepper the roast.  Cover and bake 1-1½ hours.  

I wasn't sure how I was going to serve this, but it worked splendidly on top of a garden salad.  Slice the pork and lay on top of salad.  Spoon the cabbage and baked cucumbers over the top.  Baked cucumbers are so good!!! Who knew?

Enjoy!
 Find out about a quiet life.








1 comment:

Kristin said...

Too bad I didn't see this before we cooked and ate a port sirloin. I will save it for next time we get a pork loin. sounds easy.