Monday, April 29, 2024

YooHoo

When talking about foods that begin with a Y, Tall Cool ☺ne said YOOHOO was a food. I debated that with him for a bit and then decided to consult with a trusted family member.  Our granddaughter Ella L♥ve says YOOHOO most certainly is a food and here are the pics to prove it.

 

There really isn't much going on for Y unless you want Yams, which are sweet potatoes and I've overworked them so much in the past I really wanted something different.  I have Sandor Katz Wild Fermentation book that that has a recipe in it for yogurt but I haven't tried it yet. Yellow potatoes, but a potato is a potato.  There are yellow-eye beans which are really yummy and I'm actually placing an order from Green Thumb Farms today. (Okay, no I'm not...the shipping is too expensive.)  I'm trying to grow some red kidney beans in the garden this year, but they probably won't grow as well as they grow in Maine.


 This is part of the A-Z blogging challenge.  Don’t forget to visit some of the other bloggers in the challenge and also check out Crackerberries!





3 comments:

Lisa said...

My oldest liked Yoo-hoo. I thought it was rather like chocolate water.

Kristin said...

I never tried Yoo-hoo. Perhaps my grandkids drink it at home.

jmd CREATIVE said...

Haven't had any in a while but loved it. Prefer it from a glass bottle though, not sure if it's just me but can't drink that or some other things from cans or cartons.