Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Ham Salad

 


So wondering what to do with all that leftover ham that you put in the freezer from Easter. Ham salad makes for a wonderful sandwich as well as a salad topper. It's so easy to whip up too. 

 

1½ cups chopped ham

2 tbsp. miracle whip

2 tbsp. mayonnaise

2 tbsp. finely chopped onion

1 dill pickle, finely chopped

½ tsp. paprika

¼ tsp. celery seed

1 tsp. dry mustard

 

Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.  Fill hot dog rolls or a couple slices of bread.  My favorite is a salad topper.

 

Enjoy ♥


This is part of the A-Z blogging challenge.  Don’t forget to visit some of the other 214 (so far- one more day to join) bloggers in the challenge and also check out Crackerberries!




2 comments:

Kristin said...

I do have some ham in the freezer from Easter! I'm not going to thaw it yet, but when I do, this sounds like a doable dish.

Lisa said...

With a little tweeting, that sounds really good! I don't have ham in the freezer. I rarely buy it, although like it very much.