Friday, April 19, 2024

Quinoa & Queso Snack

 


I know it's lame but the store didn't have quail and I've already done a ton of quiche.

Quickie snack fits right into the challenge

10.1 oz. bag of Chia & Quinoa tortilla chips
15 oz. jar spicy Queso
Candied jalapeƱos 
Tonic water with quinine 
Lime slices for garnish

Microwave the queso in small bowl for about 45 seconds.  Place chips on small platter and microwave for about 30 seconds.  Pour sauce over chips, top with jalapeƱo and serve with tonic water garnished with lime.  (Isn't it 5:00 somewhere?  Pass the margaritas please!


Enjoy♥

This is part of the A-Z blogging challenge.  Don’t forget to visit some of the other bloggers in the challenge and also check out Crackerberries!



2 comments:

Outside P. said...

You have two, good for you. I have troubles keeping up on just one. Printed this out, figure why not I have to go grocery shopping today anyway and I do like a tasty snack in the evening.

Lisa said...

I like queso! I don't like quinoa. It's an important grain in some places though, being a complete protein.